About the instructor
Natasha Ganes is the author of the short story collection Dancing Through the Dusk, the poetry chapbook In the Places Where We Meet, and the non-fiction ebook Improve Your Wellbeing Today: A Step-By-Step Guide to Start Living a Healthier Life. She is also a photographer and the co-founding editor of the online art magazine TreeHouse Arts.
She is a graduate of Chapman University in Southern California, where she received her MFA in Creative Writing and MA in English Literature. She received her BA in English/Journalism from Madonna University in Michigan. Her articles, fiction, and poetry have appeared in numerous publications nationwide.
Contact her at: http://natashaganes.com/contact-us/
This college-based curriculum course will teach you the essentials of creative writing, provide you with terms and devices specific to the field, and give you many examples and ideas that you can use to generate your own creative writing.
- Straightforward Ways to Develop Writing Ideas
- Writing Prompts
- Idea or Cluster Mapping
- Journalists’ Questions
- Describe a Photograph
- Straightforward Ways to Develop Writing Ideas AUDIO
- Exercise Writing Prompts AUDIO
- Exercise Idea or Cluster Mapping AUDIO
- Exercise Freewriting AUDIO
- Exercise Journalists Questions AUDIO
- Exercise Journaling AUDIO